Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BAAAAAAAACCK in the Saddle Again!!

Okay, kiddos.  I've been a bad, bad, BAD kitty.  I have been kinda blowing off the diet and the exercise for the past few weeks due to finals.  Well, the last papers are turned in and now I'm just awaiting my grade!

Fortunately I've been keeping a pretty good eye on what I eat and at the very least kept up with yoga classes, so my progress hasn't gone completely shitstorm, but my weight has gone up a few pounds.  Last night was the first night I actually cooked in WEEKS and it was a winner: whole wheat rotini with a homemade sauce that I whipped up using tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic, Romano cheese and seasonings (it's amazing what happens when you open the cabinet to reveal no jarred pasta sauce, oops).  Popped some frozen turkey meatballs in the toaster oven to add to the final product and DINNER!  The Sicilian husband was most happy with the result.  I even have leftovers for today, yum.

Hanging out with a friend tonight, but before that I'm hitting the gym for 30 minutes at the very least.  Tomorrow will be yoga, dance practice, cardio and weight training.  Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.  I have 50 more pounds to lose before the end of the year, so my short-term goal for late-August (when school starts up again) is 30 pounds.  That leaves me 20 pounds left to shoot for before finals. 
 

Captain Tenneal, take us out!



No comments:

Post a Comment